[Dailydrool] Xmas et al

don/jan cook tudor2 at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 24 14:00:54 PST 2019

First off, a big congratulations to Hettie on achieving permanent status in your foster home. Well done! And just in time for Xmas.

And a note as well to Jackie. I think Xmas can be a hard time for a lot of people, it can dredge up old thoughts you’d rather not think about, about past times or occasions. What I like to do is go to church on Xmas eve. I have been to many denominations over the years. I really find peace in the music and words. And I am not a church goer.

Best wishes for a peaceful holiday to all droolers, enjoy the hair and drool in amongst the decorations. There is nothing like it!

Jan and the hounds