[Dailydrool] it’s going to be a long night.

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 18:50:01 PST 2019

It is a little past 4:30 in the afternoon here in Hawaii and already the fireworks are booming and the air is thick with gunpowder.  I’ve just shut all the window and drapes.  I have three dogs glued to my ankles,  It’s going to be a long night.  (Here in Hawaii the fireworks go on constantly from mid-afternoon Dec.31 until four or five A.M New Year’s Day.  (We’ve been having bursts of fireworks since the day before Christmas, but today starts the barrage.). Sigh.  Happy new year to all who survive the night.  Val, Mariah (stop that noise!), Mila (Help, I’m scared) and IPo (The sky is falling, the sky is falling, Mayday, Mayday, The world is ending, I’n dying!!!! Help. Help. Aaaaaaahhhhh).