[Dailydrool] Merta Lou

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:25:31 PST 2019

Merta Lou

Not to worry.  I do not like puppies, who needs em.  I don't like big dogs and I really don't like chihuahua's  I mean really don't like em!!!

I embarrass the momma all the time on my walks.  The other day this silly woman and her poodle came by on the tricycle thingy.  She rides right over and brings her dog up close even though mamma kept telling her not to.  I was afraid mamma was going to bite the lady and embarrass me for a minute.  She grumbled all the way home about this stupid lady.

I don't like dogs in my face either.  So you go girl!

Bella Ezell