[Dailydrool] Ridiculous

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 09:29:18 PST 2019

Hi it's Dale,
Well, we have reached the point where it is officially ridiculous.  These silly hounds bounce and play all day long ..... bouts of alligator mouth/wrestling up and down the hall, all over every room .... I've had to banish Daisy as these boys seem to think they are buppies as they wrestle and tumble and ....... I put a short 20 second video clip up on dalerutz.com if you want to see them ......
Remember .... the red one is a nearly 14 year old crippled half blind boy who tried to give up on me last summer.  I watch the video it is hard for me to tell which one is an ancient crippled basset and which one is a 4 year old whirling dervish ..... the only way to tell is color .... the black one is 4.
--Dale