[Dailydrool] Nana and thank you all for condolences

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:28:39 PST 2019

I am still on adrenaline.  I am ordering from a pizza place soon.  I have
food, but not comfort food.  So many say give Nana a burger, well maybe she
can have a small meatball.  I do not want to stress her GI right away, or
ever, for that matter.  Her blood results are perfect.  She has trace
Giardia, and of course, I am treating for it regardless, and the big wait
is for the biopsy on her mammary tumors.

Her official name is Nana Bean Valentina.

She is also NBV, now, she should be a politician, or lawyer, LOL.

I did not dub her NBV, a friend did, but everything about her is sticking.

I cry on and off for Nikki.  I know that blessing of a hound sent her to
me.  If I take a moment to stop and think I will fall apart, so I don't and
I won't.

Blessings to all,

Adopt don't shop

Healing drool to all in need,