[Dailydrool] Those wonderful videos

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 05:27:40 PST 2019

I had the widest grin on my face after watching the videos of Snoopy and Chomper's play session and Miss Nana's joy bounce around the room! There can't be any doubt that Chomper and Nana have been sent to their forever homes by their furmoms' pups at the Bridge. Our Bridge Brigades are always watching over us. Welcome, Nana! If you were a boy, your name would have to be Tigger  :-D Lois Leader, whose Bridge Brigade sent her Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf Lois.leader at cox.net Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone