[Dailydrool] He's home

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 17:28:05 PST 2019

Hello from Chomper,
Daddy brought Snoopy home around 3 but he isn't right.  He's stumbling and scooting and he lays down in the middle of the floor and I went over there and rubbed all over him and tried to get him to play .... but he won't play and after a little bit of rubbing he said I should leave him alone.
Mommy and I went for a long walk earlier and we met some neighbors but we didn't have Snoopy.
Daddy made dinner but Snoopy only ate some of his dinner and then he turned away and didn't want any more.
Mommy read his note from the Dr to me.  It says the procedure went well and they are hopeful the pressure will start to drop in the next few days.  My poor brother I love him so much and he doesn't feel good.
Goodbye from Chomperwith Snoopy who just isn't right and is on 7 different medicationsand mommy and daddy who have a chart to keep all those medications straight