[Dailydrool] Little Nikki

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Thu Feb 14 19:28:48 PST 2019

Prayers are speeding on their way to Little Nikki and prayers of comfort are heading your direction, Jackie. Saying goodbye is the hardest decision we make for our pups and I know how much we want to hold them with us forever. Nikki will always be watching over you with that big herd in heaven. And she will be with you as you make that drive to the shelter and perhaps welcome another companion into your life. Our dogs know there is more than enough love to go around. My Bridge Brigade will be there to welcome Nikki with open paws.

Lois Leader and her Bridge Brigade: Strider and Zar and Misty and Garfield and Bobo and Scout.

lois.leader at cox.net