[Dailydrool] Cooper

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 18:18:58 PST 2019

Dear Carol,

I'm so sorry about Cooper. We also lost a dog to bloat; our first dog who will always be my heart dog. It happens so fast. I'm glad Cooper had you for those three and a half years. You brought a lot of joy into his life and made it possible for him to get through that cancer diagnosis and have more time with you. He will always be watching over you from the Bridge. Take care.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf. And Strider ATB who will welcome your Cooper with open paws.

lois.leader at cox.net