[Dailydrool] Cooper

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 16 23:22:24 PST 2019

Hello from Chomper,

Auntie Carol person I am very sorry your Cooper has gone to the bridge. I was rescued less the. 2 months ago and I know that the houndies is plenty scared and you were his mama and you made him feel safe. My mommy’s mama was known to say that life is not ,ensured by the number of breaths you take but rather the number of moments that take your breath away. And I know that you and Cooper had plenty of those

Dale here:  they are never with use long enough. Fly free sweet Cooper. May the day come soon when his memory brings smiles instead of tears.

Hugs,
Dale
With sad soft ahrooos from Snoopy and sweet kisses (lots of them) from Chomper.

Sent from my iPad