[Dailydrool] Nana

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Thu Feb 28 20:13:55 PST 2019

The Leader Pack is relieved to hear that Nana is doing better and we are drooling hopefully for her cancer to be kept at bay. Perhaps you could make some high-calorie additions to her kibble, Jackie, like liver or other organ meat. Emma turned up her nose at her dinner for quite a while after we first got her. Then I added some salmon cat food to her kibble and she just loved it. Now I say "Kitty, kitty, kitty" to her as I put her hybrid bowl down.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog (Meow) and Dobby the House Elf (Such behavior is beneath me)

lois.leader at cox.net