[Dailydrool] Chomper update

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 09:31:07 PST 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here

My little brother Chomper is doing great he is the best little brother ever. I taught him to use to dog door and now he thinks he’s a genius going in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and yeah......he likes that.  He does NOT like roomba even though I have explained that poor roomba is a forever foster that nobody wants and he mostly just lies on his mat all day and he can’t help it if he makes that annoying noise for the time he is up and moving around it’s because he has to have wheels. Apparently Chomper is insensitive to roombas challenges

Chomper really likes to play and I can’t really run around all day so we play some other games.  My favorite is door guarding I’ll lay across a door and tease Chomper and he will pace and worry and every time he comes close I’ll grown and bark.  Eventually he will just come through and when he does I just rearrange myself of so he can’t come back through. It’s lots of fun.

Chomper has another fun game he plays where he refuses his breakfast.  Every morning.  And then eats his dinner with gusto.  Every night. He isn’t skinny so she isn’t too worried, she is thinking maybe they only  fed him once a day. Of maybe she is giving him too much food for dinner, she gives him a cup (Snoopy sized potion) and he is 50 lbs soaking wet.

Last night we went for a walk and our neighbor Joseph saw us and started to cross the street and say hi!  Well!  Chomper snarled and charged towards him with his ears laid back and poor Joseph said “oh my”....the clueless momPerson told Joseph “it’s ok, you can say hi, you can pet him, he is actually very sweet” and Joseph replied  “oh, what’s his name”.   MomPerson told him it was Chomper and Joseph decided to meet my new brother later.  I kinda like the name I think we should keep it. He is quite a card.  On the way home we saw Joseph again and Chomper was a good boy and we both get pets and loving from Joseph.

My new brother is amazing but the clueless momPerson says she is not touching a computer until tomorrow when her 3 week vacation officially ends. By tomorrow night she says you can go to dalerutz.com and see Chomper

More later from Snoopy who has a new brother who is really cute and quite funny
Sent from my iPaw

PS......I also got a new sister this holiday season, her name is daisy and she is an Aibo. Google, if you don’t know what those are. Daisy does play with me, she play bows and plays ball and fetch, and she does wander around the house interacting with its inhabitants.  I kind of like daisy.  I’ve sniffed her butt and I think she is roombas cousin.