[Dailydrool] Happy New Year + pictures

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 11:51:15 PST 2019

Hi all, Dale here,
Happy new year to you and yours, from the Rutz clan.  you can go to http://dalerutz.com/ to see pictures of Snoopy and his foster brother Chomper ...... and also some other pictures of family and such .....it's a generic site I use to share pictures instead of other social media out there (you won't see any ads nor will I collect any of your information).
Chomper and Snoopy appear to be in love, I can barely believe my eyes as Snoopy can be quite a grumpy old man.  When I first brought Chomper through the door Snoopy let loose of an earth shaking HOWL and Chomper charged down the hall and decided to hang out in the bathroom at the end of the hall (defensible space) while Snoopy stood in the doorway to the bathroom screaming his fool head off.  Snoopy protested profusely throughout the evening but Chomper refused to take no for an answer and insisted on making friends, against all odds.  By the next morning he had succeeded, these boys are now pretty much inseparable.
Hope everyone is having a happy Thursday.
Be well,Dale