[Dailydrool] Drool need

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:26:58 PST 2019

I am asking the droolers to send some healing drool to our Dexter. He has
had a lump on his side for a long while. It broke open and simply did not
heal. Then it got really stinky, so we took him to the vet. She started him
on antibiotics that seemed to help a lot. When we went back, last week, to
get more antibiotics, she did testing to see what was going on there. Today
I got a call. He has inflammation and necrotic tissue. So surgery is in his
future. They also want to see if there is a tumor below this messy-looking
thing.

We were hoping we could avoid surgery, but it seems as if I cannot get a
break. This week I have been trying to deal with the insurance for my
surgery in July. I think the insurance companies hire people who have PhDs
in Confusing Other People. I was told that one of the last things I'd get
back, after my surgery, was multitasking abilities. Boy, were they right
about that. But unhappily, no one will let me take a break from
multitasking, especially the insurance company. Now I will have to add
figuring out the dog's situation to my many other issues.

Please have the hounds sling drool that Dex will get good news after the
surgery.

I would be driven around the bend, but I can't drive yet. I guess I'll just
walk into insanity.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets