[Dailydrool] My email hacked

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 6 08:58:05 PST 2019

Hi allApparently people in my contacts have been getting scam emails from an address very similar to mine. If you receive one, please delete it and do not click on any links.
As I have a security key and can only sign into my account with a push from my mobile, I really don't know how this could have happened. If anyone has anay idea I'd love to know - I don't even have a password to change!
Anyhow, the fake me has an extra v in the address, so please be on your guard.
All the bestSally, Rolph and Clara, UK