[Dailydrool] Edgar

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 18:37:42 PST 2019

Sunday morning we arose and Edgar our 12 1/2 year old Basset had developed a head jerk to the left! Also wanting to turn left! We got him into the vet, blood panels normal, might be an inner ear infection. However it could be vestibular ?? Or a tumor! Now Edgar has had his right eye remover with a cancerous tumor and three other cancer lumps. Now our vet is doing a malignancy panel through Michigan State. Last year alone he had three surgeries counting the eye! Wish him luck?? And send healing drool his way, please. Talk about bummer luck!
Terry Pettett