[Dailydrool] Merta Lou

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 19:13:11 PST 2019

Merta Lou, I feel for you.  this is Mariah.  Last time they took me for a dental, I attacked a golden retriever puppy on my way out of the office. That is the ultimate expression of rage!  (I mean, who attacks a golden retriever puppy? The doggie equivalent of a mass murderer school shooter, that’s who. ]  That’s how mad I was! My mom says I am not fit for civil company.  Actually, I am a lovebug with people, but get me angry and all non-human creatures beware.  Mariah the Maraudah