[Dailydrool] Thank you all!!!

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Thu Jan 17 14:13:34 PST 2019

Thank you all so very much for the great Christmas cards!  I receive more
than 40 photos of so many bassets I've read about over the years - what fun
to put the faces to the names.  And the creativity!  I loved all the photos
and the captions like Marilyn Deucher's "just getting this picture was a
Christmas miracle,"  the look on Watson's face on the Bishops' card, the
request for cheese from YaYa and Maggie Lindy, HRH Jenny awaiting Santa Paws
out the window, and the front and back photos of the Moore pups on the banks
of a river.  It was great to remember some of those at the Bridge too, like
the Winstanley gang, the well-loved Millie Dropp, and some of the Eveleigh
Hounds.  I loved every one of them!

Thank you too for your gracious notes of encouragement.  You are indeed a
wonderful group and you made my holidays so much better.

With gratitude and slurps,

Kathy Wilson and Tallulah, with Moose, Twinkletoes, and Hooter the harrier
at the Bridge with my Peter