[Dailydrool] chase

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 17 11:08:22 PST 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well ...... Chomper loves to play and he has been asking me since he got here to play chase and alligator mouth.  And now we do!  Starting yesterday we started really chasing and alligator mouthing ..... not just basset 500 but real chase and real alligator mouth.  I'm getting stronger, I can run better and I don't fall over every time I corner anymore, only sometimes.  Hey get back here Chomper ..... sorry ..... gotta go .....
More later from Snoopy who plays chase and alligator mouth with Chomper all day long (when he isn't napping)