[Dailydrool] He ate the pinapple

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 20 22:01:13 PST 2019

Hi all Snoopy here,
Yup, knew it, same as the banana no no no right up until he ate it and the next 6 pieces he was offered too. Now he is a pineapple fiend.
Chomper keeps me in stitches, the boy is a laugh a minute he makes the best faces and plays the best games and shares and cuddles if i drop my treat he will back up and let me find it cause he knows I’m slow and don’t see that great. He takes turns and waits for me and he likes to sleep with me.  Right up against me.  He’s a great little brother and I think he is going to fit right in.
More later from SnoopyWith chomper who lately eats a new fruit every day.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone