[Dailydrool] Debbies Dawgs and Feb. $5 Friday - new mailing address!!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jan 23 17:45:04 PST 2019

For February, we are helping two smaller rescues, both situated on the
West Coast.  One is Basset Rescue of Puget Sound and the other is San
Diego Basset Hound Rescue.  They will split the funds raised this month.

Both have had some expensive hounds in their rescues so any donation
would be much appreciated.  Paypal your donation of $5 or more to

debbiesdawgs at icloud.com   Please pay attention and make sure you

are sending to a FRIEND.  No fees that way!

Or if you prefer checks, please send to this NEW MAILING ADDRESS:

 DEBBIES DAWGS,  117 MOUNTAIN VISTA BLVD   CANTON, GA  30115

Checks should be made out to Debbies Dawgs; we deposit them and then
PayPal to the rescue.

It’s been just about 5 years since we started Debbie’s Dawgs and we
are still going strong!  Our support base has grown to include some folks
that never knew Debbie but who like what we do.  The seniors have just
about everyone’s heart.  Next month we will start our 6th year of
fundraising and sending care packages to the seniors in rescue.  We also
now have a senior bed program honoring Diana Rothe, who passed away last
September after a valiant fight with cancer.

That first $5 Friday we raised $1200 for Lola with Carolina Basset Hound
Rescue - now we raise between $3500 and $4000 a month and that makes
a big difference for the rescues.  Even if 2 smaller rescues share, it’s a
tremendous help to them.  Did you know that we have at least a couple
of rescues with between 35 and 40 or more seniors in their care, many of
them forever fosters with ongoing expenses? If you can’t transport, foster
or adopt, can you please consider donating even just $5 a month? Because
your $5 and my $5 added to other $5 and $10 and $20 donations do add
up and do make a difference.  Last year we raised $50,000 for the seniors
in rescue.  Yes, $5 can and does make a difference.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us whenever and however you
could.  Know that every penny went to the rescues for the hounds.  Make
this month’s rescues your Valentine and donating every month a new
year’s resolution.  Best $5 you’ll ever spend!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa