[Dailydrool] Marilyn Deucher

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:16:32 PST 2019

I am posting this at Marilyn’s request and with her permission.
Her husband Gerry passed away unexpectedly on January 7, 2019.
Last weekend Marylin herself was hospitalized.
I picked Chunky and Christmas up from her house in Ohio and they have been staying here with us until they can return home.
She will probably be moved to a rehab this weekend or early next week. She’s hoping to be back home by weeks end. She does not have her cell phone as it was accidentally washed by a friend who didn’t know it was in the pocket of her clothing.
While she is not critical, she is still in a critical care unit and phone calls are limited. Her mail is being held at the post office for a couple of weeks, so if you send her anything she will not receive it until she returns home. The boys are doing good. She does not have her laptop nor access to the Internet at the moment. She may have that when she goes to rehab.

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone