[Dailydrool] Dale

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Wed Jan 30 22:53:19 PST 2019

Dale,

First, my condolences on the loss of your husband's mother.  Please tell
Greg that his Drool family are thinking of him at this sad time.

And oh my goodness, how scary for you and Snoopy!  Tallulah will keep all
paws crossed that the meds continue to work and that Snoopy's eyesight is
saved.  He's been through so much, I have every confidence he'll come
through this event as well.  Hopefully, the company of Chomper will help!

Healing slurps from warm Santa Barbara,

Kathy Wilson and Tallulah, with Moose, Twinkletoes, and Hooter the harrier
at the Bridge with my Peter

kmwlaw at cox.net