[Dailydrool] Edgar

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Tue Jan 8 19:06:49 PST 2019

Drool being slung for Edgar from the Leader Pack. We have had experience with Vestibular and it is very much a waiting game. Our lab went through 2 bouts of it. The main symptoms did eventually resolve, but she always had a head tilt and tended to walk to the left as well. We found that the motion sickness medicine, Meclizine, helped when her symptoms worsened. Belly rubs to Edgar. Hope all will be well.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Bassett Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net