[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 10 11:55:10 PST 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here,
First off ..... drool to all in need!
Things here are great!  New pictures at:  dalerutz.com
My buddy Chomper is doing great.  He uses a dog door and does his business outside.  He hasn't chewed anything up yet but he is banned from all toy lions!  Natalie has a very fancy toy lion that momPerson bought her in London and Chomper took a liking to it and kept fleaing it's mane so Natalie said he is NOT allowed to play with it and put it up high.  Chomper has also tried to get momPerson's toy lions (she has a few) and all of those had to go up high too.  momPerson told Natalie that Chomper also plays with her toy tiger and Natalie said that was OK.  Natalie is back at college now and ........
Chomper was in Natalies room on Natalies bed playing with Natalies tiger.  He plays by himself all the time, sometimes he empties the entire toy bin ..... he will play with me but lets face facts ...... I need my rest ...... so he plays by himself too.  Anyway he was in there with the tiger who is nearly as big as he is, on the bed.  He was mauling that poor tiger, just biting and shaking the poor thing ....... it was soaking wet.  Chomper doesn't tear into toys, but he gets them soaking wet.  Well he whipped the poor tiger into submission and then, and then, oh my, this is a family list how do I put this delicately?  I know, I know ....... Chomper had his way with the tiger!!!!  I'm serious, I am not kidding Chomper got that tiger but good, he wound up backing up all the way across the bed and was backed against the wall just going for it ... this went on for several minutes and the poor tiger ...... well .... he'll never be the same.  I'm not sure I will be either, it was scandalous.  I am NEVER, ever going to tell Natalie what happened.
More later from Snoopy who is SHOCKED!  Shocked I tell you!