[Dailydrool] Toys

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:08:32 PST 2019

I can't tell you how happy the story of Snoopy and Chomper playing with
toys made me. It also made me laugh. When I buy toys for the crew, I always
squeek them, but I am checking to make sure they don't squeek too easily.
Browyn has a "baby" in her mouth 90% of the time, but she absolutely freaks
if they squeek on her. At our house, it is mostly babies that fit in
Browyn's mouth nicely or skinneez. She can "kill" skineez and fold them
into thirds and carry them around. She got this adorable bunny with lots if
textures for Christmas. I am having to watch her like a hawk. She keeps
taking it outside.Fortunately Bugsey is really good about taking it back
inside for her. He is so funny. He makes it his job to make sure any toy
with lots of current interest manages to go from their room to the living
room and back again. Plus, he brings them back inside if she gets them
outside. Beauford used to be a complete toy maniac. He always preferred the
rubber type toys that he could drop and they would bounce irratically and
then he could go chase them. Now that he is 10 and arthritic, he is over
that. Bugsey just carries stuffies around to lay on and he makes sure
Browyn has what she needs. These three have zero interest in balls. I am
just so glad Chomper is having a blast playing with toys and Snoopy is
letting him!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess