[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:59:02 PST 2019

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Well I must say my delicate little delicates are
c-o-l-d!!! And I am hearing-- AM I hearing? correctly that it will get
worse? I never. What kind of place IS this, anyway? I did not sign on for
this. And Mr Doc he is disGUSTing, sailing out the door singing "Isn't this
wonderful? So BRACING!" Yes well, I'll brace you mister if you roll me in
the snow one more time!!
But even Mr Doc is cold.
The ShePerson has finally seen that I do not need to be in the kennel
locked up at night. The kennel is especially cold and drafty and at least
she took pity on me and made me a special bed. Mr Doc keeps trying to take
it away from me but She makes him leave it. I am not sleeping on her bed
but between the two of us it is just a matter of time. One must be patient
and oh, I am......
Stay warm and cozy, my friends.
Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Lady basset but Chilly.