[Dailydrool] Correction

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jul 1 14:05:46 PDT 2019

In my post yesterday about Debbie’s Dawgs and $5 Friday, I said we divided up almost
$1500 among 3 smaller rescues.  Well, that was a typo. It was almost $4500, giving each
rescue just under $1500.  Big difference!  The total of $24,624 was correct, though. Who
knew we’d be raising this much when we first started in 2014. Yes, it’s been that long now.

So if you missed the post our rescue for $5 Friday this month is Belly Rubs in TN
who have about 15 seniors in their care.  Paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
Checks are welcome, too.  Debbie’s Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd. Canton
GA 30115.  $5 Friday ends Sunday night but we never turn away a late donation.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa