[Dailydrool] Hooray for Debbie's Dawgs!

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Tue Jul 2 13:44:25 PDT 2019

$24,624 from $5 Fridays! That's an awesome achievement! Kudos to you, Donna, for getting the ball rolling on this wonderful project. It's a joy to think about those senior hounds all over the country helped by these donations. We've all loved senior hounds of our own. What a pleasure to spread that love around to senior hounds in need. Aaroos of celebration for five great years of Five Dollar Fridays :-)

And snooter kisses to Maggie and YaYa.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net