[Dailydrool] I am confused

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 14 04:19:52 PDT 2019

Hi all, Athena here
So I am doing something called a holiday. I have no idea what that is exactly, but I am deeply suspicious.
We got in the car and drove for hours and hours. We stopped at a place with lots of cars and people, she wanted me to get out of the car and pee and I said No Way. I've heard about hounds who are abandoned in laybys and this looks like it might be one. No! Don't lift me out! I said no. Well I'm not going to pee, so there. Nope, not going to drink any water either.
Then we drove even more miles to a farm in the middle of nowhere - and guess what? One of the burglars was there! And we have a tiny house where we are sleeping. Outside there are dogs, chickens, horses, ducks, hens and loads of other terrifying things, so I am refusing to go outside unless I have to. The Woman keeps trying to take me for walks,  but I'm not having it. So she has been staying with me while the burglar disappears all day. In the evenings we have been going to pubs and getting food. Now, I think I quite like pubs, just so long as nobody comes to talk to me.
Athena, UK