[Dailydrool] My trip around the world!

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:38:34 PDT 2019

This is Guinness.  The slaves took me on a VERY VERY VERY VERY long ride - WITHOUT my peeps (the other 3 hounds).  I was quite upset!  I let them know in no uncertain terms just how upset I was.  They drove me all the way to “Eddie’s Wheels”.  I howled so much the dad slave needs aspirin!  (That will show him!  harrumph!).
After several days... (well nearly 3 hours) we arrived.  I went to go in the door and all these dog like creatures riding on roller skates surrounded me.  There were thousands of them.  Then they took these special metal measuring devices and told me I had a “skinny butt” and “skinny thigh”.  Well I never!!!  I always had a gorgeous butt!  When they were all done I let them know of my dissatisfaction by peeing on the floor (when Mom put on my harness, she knocked my belly band lose!!!)
On the way home they tried to bribe me with two dunkin munchkins.  I showed them...  I only ate 1.  Time for a nap.
They told me my new wheels should be ready in two weeks.  Mine will definitely be a substantial chariot and not roller skates!

Love Guinness

Sent from my iPad