[Dailydrool] Guinness and Axel

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 14:25:01 PDT 2019

Guinness, I am so very happy to hear you are getting wheels as they could make life much more fun again. Rolph had wheels and they were amazing. He was able to run and play for the last six months of his life. I hope you enjoy yours just as much.
Axel, your ole dad does not sound like a nice person. Even id your new companions are a little older than you, be sure that your life will improve immeasurably.
Sally, missing Rolph and Clara, but enjoying having a basset around the house, if only for a short while.