[Dailydrool] Doggie dementia & rugs need info for Odie (14.5 yrs old)

Ray Wertz johannamrstreez at cox.net
Sat Jul 20 19:20:20 PDT 2019

Hi Droolers...

Odie hasn't gotten over the noise of the fire crackers on 7/4.

He has been doing some strange things for about  4 weeks.

He is usually the sweetest houndie& his behavior is always great !!

He attacks any rug any where in our condo..he shreds them to get to

the floor below them & some times I believe he pees on them

He has never had accidents in the house before, & I took him to the

vet for a check-up & urinalysis (everything was fine). Except for his heart

problems.

also gives Ray a hard time by refusing to move to let Ray

get by him (when Ray is using his wheel-chair)

I would love to figure out what going on with my sweet boy

Drool to all in need

JohannaMmama & Odie (da bass-a-jack)