[Dailydrool] Timers

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Thu Jul 25 13:53:31 PDT 2019

The timer is a great idea - thanks Bev and Dale!  I, too, have a "sun dog"
and while Santa Barbara hasn't had the heat other parts of the country
experience, my Tallulah likes to lay in the sun on top of the spa, so she's
getting warmed from both sides and could quickly overheat.  She's the dog
that loves to run across the pool cover at a friend's home too - must be
attracted to the water as long as she doesn't have to be in it! The look on
her face the first time she ran out onto the pool cover was priceless, as
the cover started to bounce as the water sloshed beneath it.  At first she
didn't know what to make of it, then decided it was great fun. I was in a
panic, sure I was going to have to pull the dog out of the pool AND buy my
friends a new pool cover, but apparently it was one guaranteed to hold 400
pounds, which is, thankfully, just a bit more than Tallulah weighs!

Hope all pups and humans stay cool and safe!

Kathy Wilson and Tallulah, with Tucker the Dalmatian (who is sporting the
cone of shame after surgery to remove a bolt he ate.) and Moose,
Twinkletoes, and Hooter the harrier ATB with my Peter

kmwlaw at cox.net