[Dailydrool] June $5 Friday is June 7

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jun 3 07:41:21 PDT 2019

Our $5 Friday rescues for June are Basset Hound Rescue of
SW CO, The Hounds of Peaceful Place and Helping Hands Basset
Rescue.

These rescues struggle to survive yet they don’t say no to a senior
basset in need. SW CO just lost their precious Daphne who had
so many issues but of course she left a lot of vet bills that still need
to be paid along with Ann and Carl’s broken hearts.  Gunner has
Been so slow to walk but is finally making some good progress -
his therapy is expensive, though.

The House of Peaceful Place was started in NC but due to the
tragic death of the person who owned the land they occupied,
they had to relocate to SC so it’s like starting over again - not
a lot of support yet from the community but they are trying.  Most
of their hounds need dentals, they have other ongoing medical
issues.

Helping Hands is in TX - they are a very small rescue with a big
heart.  I think they only have 2 seniors at the moment but they
don’t turn away a senior.

Please consider helping these rescues with their vet bills - they
are never-ending and there will be another senior in need just
around the corner.  We all know how great basset timing is . . .

Donations via PayPal go to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com Please
be sure to use the FRIEND option. If your address pops up,
Paypal is going to charge a fee because they think you are paying
for goods or services.  Look for CHANGE below and to the right
of where you put the dollar amount and  click on it to get to the
friend option with no fees.

Checks can be made out and sent to Debbie’s Dawgs
177 Mountain Vista Blvd.  Canton GA 30115

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa