[Dailydrool] Nana

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:42:09 PDT 2019

She is doing very well.  We walk a lot now that her rear end is up and
running. literally, she wants to run.

I am old, overweight, a history of lethargy, due to hound and Mom care,
 they being near end and needing constant surveillance .

What a joy this peanut is, but she is a puller on leash. I have a no pull
harness that I put on her off and on, of course with her neck leash still
on.  I want her to get used to no pull on her neck, and she gets it mostly.

She is the sweetest joy.

I know my happy crash is eminent given she is cancer positive, but I am all
in, home cooking, if needed, Angelika help me thusly.  I just got a crock
pot.

More stories to come, she is one who presents positive, and I love speaking
about her.

Healing drool to all in need,

Hugs and Love,

Jackie and Nana