[Dailydrool] Thank you with all my being for prayers for Nana

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:19:57 PDT 2019

She is hardly out of the woods, but I see tiny improvements.  She had an
excellent vet visit on Monday, and in addition to pain meds, she is getting
prednisone and antibiotics because she has blood in her urine now, vet
believes due to her back issue.  She is eating, drinking and eliminating
better.  Doc believes this is a new disc rupture, not the old injury
reoccurring.  She is an easy patient.  I put her up in my/her bed, and she
just rests.  I am by her side almost 24/7, unless I have to go to the
grocery store.  She is very vocal when she needs to eliminate.  We all have
our very special , pet or human, she is mine.  I am lucky she is in my life.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and Nana, starting over