[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 18:03:48 PDT 2019

Today Blanca did it again.  I put her in the crate and made sure it was secured and gave her a treat and a toy and chew thing.  Came home  after being gone about 2 hours and guess who ran to greet me?  None other than sweet Blanca.  How she got out I do not know, but she got out.  Looks like I  will no longer need it in the room, or find a better way to  secure it.  Also she got to my checkbook, took it to another room after scattering the money that was in it.  Thankfully she did not eat any, just strew it around.
Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt