[Dailydrool] From Maggie

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Jun 21 13:29:21 PDT 2019

Dearest Merta Lou and Athena,

Those mini people are not always bad, especially the ones riding on wheels.
Mini people tend to have food and snacks and they drop them. Their big people
would never let them eat anything that has fallen on the ground, sidewalk, floor
or road so YOU get it.  I personally LOVE mini people and get really excited
when I see one.  You are right, though, about some mini people.  They do
not know how to be gentle with us and their big people are not teaching them
very well.  My advice is to be cautious but be open to these little people. Your
new person will protect you. The ones riding in wheels would have a hard time
reaching you without climbing out.  They can be noisy, though.  If they are, then
just move on; those are the ones to avoid. Check for the foodies first, though.

I will say I do not spend a lot of time with those mini folks; I like to move on
after a quick hello and an assessment of the food situation.  There might
be another cookie around the corner.

Maggie, big sister to YaYa and drool fueled by MomPerson Donna