[Dailydrool] A few things

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 30 12:07:53 PDT 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here

First and foremost, to Merta lou and also Mariah ..... CHEW my dears, and chew thoroughly.  You are both too young to remember the time our very own LuLu (May her memory be for blessing) decided to forgo the aforementioned......it was all bad ...... hunting is good and hunting is fine but chew thoroughly please

My birthday was a real mixed bag.  Started out with a bang, steak for breakfast.  Lots of treats belly rubs.  Singing of the birthday song.  By every member of the family.  Oh they were all gathered around me Friday morning fussing and rubbing and treating and then...... the (no longer a) teenager got in her car and headed across the state to go see her friends for the weekend.  Harrumph. And then the still actually a teenager left to go to her summer job.  And then, you won’t believe it but right after lunch my clueless parents pulled out a bag with hinges, yes, yes one of THOSE ..... and they stuffed some of their stuff into it and stuffed it in the t ink of the car and they LEFT!  On my birthday!!!!

Chomper started sobbing and of course I was outraged ...... but there was nothing we could do.  Our dinner was due in a few hours and they didn’t feed us so, we figured someone was coming back.  We were wrong....yes yes it gets worse our dinner time came and went and there were no people only Chomper and I.....until finally....

The teenager came home from her job and fed us and told us we were high maintenance because she was supposed to work till 7 but she asked her boss if she could leave early because her parents went to a baseball game and her dogs had separation anxiety and her boss said ok.   She just didn’t understand.   We made her cuddle us all night. We made her sleep with us in the big bed.  We got her up at 5am for breakfast.  And we didn’t let her out of our sight until the clueless parents came home right around noon.

They had the nerve to act like nothing was wrong.  They brought us some toys and some treats and said I had a two day birthday.  They are so clueless.

More later from Snoopy who will make them pay for this
And Chomper who is still upset

Sent from my iPad