[Dailydrool] July $5 Friday news from Debbie's Dawgs

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Jun 30 18:11:14 PDT 2019

This month we are helping Belly Rubs Basset Rescue in TN.  For those
who may not remember this is the rescue that Debbie Winchester got
Elder Clara and Sister Daisy from.  We have a strong connection to this
rescue and they cover a big area.  I just went to this rescue’s picnic on
June 1 and they are one friendly crowd.

Belly Rubs has about 15 seniors and lots of vet bills.  Most of us know about
seniors and vet bills.  They tend to rack up a lot of them.

If you can donate, please PayPal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com using the
Friends option.  Checks are welcome as well and should be addressed to
Debbie’s Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd. Canton GA. 30115.

This week is a holiday week but $5 Friday goes on regardless.  Always the
first Friday of the month, no matter what.

Thanks so much to those of you who constantly give us your support.  Last
month we divided up just under $1500 among 3 smaller rescues which means
that in 6 months we raised $24,624 for basset rescues to help with the care of
their senior hounds!  If you include the two emergency $2 Tuesdays we did, that
brings our total to $27,175.  I don’t know how much more proof is needed to show
that even a donation of just $5 can make a difference.

Have a safe 4th everyone and keep those hounds safe.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa