[Dailydrool] Another Nana update

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 15:57:38 PST 2019

A friend visited for about an hour today, just to see Nana.  Nana is now
exhausted.

Nana is entered in the modern dog photo contest, one vote per person per
day.

Log on to Modern dog, click photo contest, search for Nana.  There are
three Nana dogs, only the basset is mine.

Not trying to win anything, just celebrating my beautiful treasure of a
hound.  Yes, she is compromised with a lot of health issues, but her spirit
is greater than all that.  I told the shelter from where I rescued her
from, and they are enjoying the positive stories I send them.  They are
voting too.

Healing drool to all in need,

Hugs and Love,

Jackie and Nana Bean Valentina