[Dailydrool] Calendars and update

Tammara gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Thu Mar 7 05:41:47 PST 2019

I also remember how difficult it was to get a calendar page back in the
day, we have lost so many of our precious group,  we read faithfully,
but I admit to not having time to post much due to work.

The Coulee Droolers are hanging in,  Harley Davidson is 13 now, more
grey than black but as adorable as a bassador could ever be. Pete and
Lady are now 8 and doing well physically. Pete has not lost his capacity
to eat everything in sight, even at his age,  he managed to get the
pantry door open and he and Lady ate a bag of mini marshmallow, a sleeve
of saltines, a bag of croutons, 6 PB cookies, and a half a bag of my
beloved kettle corn, I had only manged to have some of the bag. No ill
effects, so far he has truly been a steel gut dog!!

Keep the drool coming, it makes my day!

Slurps and ahroos,

Tammara

forever Momma to Harley D, Pete and Lady, Murphy, Pw. Freckles, Doozer,
and Douglas, ATB always in my heart