[Dailydrool] A Montana moment

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 07:04:33 PST 2019

I too read every morning still but lately the influenza B has a good hold on me And all the aches and pains of now living in your 70s has caught up with my active lifestyle and I’m hanging on for dear life. Gone are the days of Caruso and all the greats And like all of us missing Nancy Gallagher,  Sylvia McGee , Washington’s Droolapalooza,  which I would drive to every year—- etc  .  So many people and so many bassets to be so grateful for!!! My original three musketeers Augustus McRae his mother Lakota Sue and Lola Falana to name just a few wow ... for me so many dogs so many years so many loves..... sending healing drool to all that need... Leslie Pres.   of Basset  rescue of Montana

Sent from my iPhone