[Dailydrool] Edgar is home.

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 17:39:01 PDT 2019

Well yesterday we brought Edgar's ashes home. He is home for good now! It was a bitter sweet trip to our vet's office for both my wife and I. Our vet and staff have been exceedingly support of  us. They loved Edgar almost as much as we do! He is to be our last Basset, at least as of now. Only those who have been loved by a friend like our Edgar was, can really understand the loss, and hole we have in our hearts now. The vet techs were so great with him over the years. They cried with us when we had him put down. Bless their hearts, for they knew how hard it was to make the call. But Edgar came first! We did what was best for him. The Vet even made paw cast for us, plus made sure we got some of his fur, something we had thought of after the fact. Tonight is a hard time for me, just thinking of him and his ways he use to make us laugh! Where does thirteen years go?? So fast! The Vet and staff called him the King! He was so good with them, he loved to go see them , no matter what they would need to do for him. Hug your furry friends for us, okay? I will be lurking, still. Terry and Mary Ann Pettett