[Dailydrool] April $5 Friday for Debbies Dawgs

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Mar 28 17:01:25 PDT 2019

Our rescue for April is Golden Gate so all you CA peeps, send your donations
in!  The last time I talked to them they had 22 seniors - that might change a bit
since they are seniors but it should be in the neighborhood.  April 5 is the date
but we love early donations and accept late ones, too.  Every penny goes to the
rescue.

We raised over $4300 last month for Droopy and New England. Amazing!

Paypal using friends option to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com

Checks go to Debbies Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd. Canton GA  30115
If you previously have this address as 117 instead of 177, please correct it.

We had an emergency $2 Tuesday for BAGS this week for some unexpected vet
bills and took in over $1200 to help them in just a couple of days.  Huge help to them!

Thanks so much for your support.  We can always use new donors to help
these rescues take in the seniors with all their heartbreaking issues. The
need this year is greater than ever.  How we all wish that were not true.

If you want to know more about Debbies Dawgs, email me at dlindy at mac.com

We are a 501c3 charity.

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa