[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 17:43:17 PDT 2019

Well, Blanca came home yesterday afternoon and she seems to be fitting in quite well.  She loves to be petted and doted on and will sit for the longest time on my lap.  She is a very good girl, and has had no accidents, but it is a little hard on me as she is used to a doggie door, and I do not have one.  I have all her paper work and awards and ribbons and was informed that she is a champion.  Her real name is "Ch. Olde Fashion Sauvignon Blanc"  I also found out that her father was a hound from Italy and her Grandfather came  from Argentina.  She is a real international Beauty.  Now we must work  on getting her to sleep  on a dog bed and not ours.   So  for the time  being I am sleeping with her on a futon in another room.  She also needs to work  on her bed sharing habits. For  the first time  now she is laying on a dog bed next to  me.  Everybody that sees her has said that she is beautiful.  She  will be spayed at the end of April, and I hope that by then her boobs will go back to normal.  she is a real love bug.

 Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) along with Millie,Pw. Charlie and Pw. Bennett, all ATB  AOL Desktop