[Dailydrool] Guinness

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 4 15:38:33 PDT 2019

Hi Julie it’s dale

As you know Snoopy has been down hard in the back before.  He is nearly 14 now and when he starts to drag one leg and scoot a bit he gets another laser and typically runs up the ramp going home and gets up on the coach unaided. He went on Friday in fact, and Chomper was left at home with my daughter, and apparently cried the entire time Snoooy was gone.

I wonder if your boy would benefit from laser?  I know many others who have

I’m thrilled for you, sounds like your boy is in the mend.  Snoopy walks like a drunken sailor in the best of days, and to run he uses his back legs as one leg. That’s fine I’ll take every good day

Congratulations
Dale
With snoopy and Chomper who adore each other.

Sent from my iPad