[Dailydrool] To Lucee's tail

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Tue May 7 05:31:54 PDT 2019

Dear Lucee's tail:
The Dashing Bassets are so sorry that half of you left Lucee, but we assure
you that she will, if anything, be even cuter than before. Our Cleo (who
has chosen another home where she can wander in a fenced-in yard and be
adored by our friends Beth and Bill Howering) was so adorable with her half
tail that our mama had to adopt her. We do not know the story of how that
tail was lost, but we are sure it was also a shock to Cleo.Please give
Lucee our best wishes and let her know that fur will eventually return,
just as it has on the patch of Dexter's side, where he had surgery earlier
this year.

Mama is still sad that Cleo visited Beth and Bill while the mama was sick
and decided this had just been a temporary home, but she still thinks Cleo
is adorable (not that either of us felt sad about no longer being ruled by
her iron paw).

The mama also says she's sorry she did not tell us to write this sooner,
but she is sure everyone on the Drool understands that sometimes work gets
in the way of reading the Drool.
Dexter and Horton, the Dashing Bassets