[Dailydrool] Pet prescriptions

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri May 17 14:14:07 PDT 2019

One of ourBloodhounds takes the generic for Prozac. I bought it from the vet when he was first starting on it, but then the vet suggested I look elsewhere for a better price since it seemed he’d be staying on it. I thought it was pretty great that the vet told me I could do better price wise elsewhere. I paid $40/month at the vet and now $8/month at Walmart. That’s a huge savings.
Stand your ground and ask for a script. Show the vet the price/location where you’ve found it cheaper. Tell him/her if it can’t be matched in office then you want a script.

Cheryl
Sent from my iPad